Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My babygirl is white,black,and filipino. What products can I use to tame her curls and detangle her

My daugter is 2 1/2 years old and has a lot of curly hair. She is white,black and filipino so her hair is out of control. What products can I use to tame her hair and stop it from getting tangled up and dried out. What shampoos are best for tri or biracial kids? What styling products are best to use for her hair type?



My babygirl is white,black,and filipino. What products can I use to tame her curls and detangle her hair?

OKAY... This is by far the best product out and it is perfect given the texture of your daughters hair. It is called Baby Buttercreme. It is a base of shea butter, and it is a wonderfrul product that I have been using on my own daughters hair since she was about 4 months old (She's 8 months now). It is extremely gently, smells nice, and leaves her hair curly, moisturized and bouncy without any oily residue or greasiness. (She has alot of hair)



PLEASE do not use any hair products like Pink oil moisturizer or hair mayonaise or any other "black" products that advertise to tame curls. They will weigh her hair down and make it look greasy and dirty.



So this should be your system:



Shampoo: Johnson and Johnson BABY shampoo...



While her hair is still wet: Baby Buttercreme, depending on how long her hair is will dictate how much to use, but as you grow more accustomed to using it, you'll figure out how much to use. If she has full hair down to her shoulders or upper back, I would think about a big ole' glob that you scoop out with two fingers would be appropriate.



Then let her hair dry naturally! NEVER use a blow dryer on her hair at this young of an age. And PLEASE dont use a comb or bristle brush in her hair. ONLY when it is wet should you use a paddle brush to go through her hair. This is the best detangler tool for hair and is gentle on their sensitve heads. Oh yea, I left that step out... brush her hair after you use the buttercreme. Its not a good idea to work with hair without product in it! And I love talking about hair so if you need anymore advice, please email me.



BTW, one little issue, Baby buttercreme is $60 each for a jar about the size of peanut butter... but it works!



My babygirl is white,black,and filipino. What products can I use to tame her curls and detangle her hair?

my girls are black puerto rican and Navjo and i only used baby soft when they was that age as they got older cocbutter or carrot oil which you can pick up at sallys,the other stufflisten is great too but even now i dont put really anything in their hairs but tiny bits of blue magic! Report It



My babygirl is white,black,and filipino. What products can I use to tame her curls and detangle her hair?

I think you need to find an african-american gal to answer that question....



Congrats on your baby.. that sounds like a gorgeous mixture of culture..



My babygirl is white,black,and filipino. What products can I use to tame her curls and detangle her hair?

5-w 30 mobil one works great



My babygirl is white,black,and filipino. What products can I use to tame her curls and detangle her hair?

leave the baby's hair alone...i think she must be so cute!



My babygirl is white,black,and filipino. What products can I use to tame her curls and detangle her hair?

johnson and johnson makes a great detangler my daughter is bi racial and when she was smaller i used it in her hair when it was wet and then i combed through it and then i rubbed baby oil between my hands and rubbed it throughout her hair and then i would just style it in pigtails or whatever also there is grease (pomade) that you can purchase by the ethnic hair products for the front hairline so it doesnt get frizzy quick



My babygirl is white,black,and filipino. What products can I use to tame her curls and detangle her hair?

my boy uses some aussie products and some frieda products for his hair.... they have several that might be helpful



My babygirl is white,black,and filipino. What products can I use to tame her curls and detangle her hair?

first , don't try to make it straight. naturally curly hair is beautiful. pantene has a product for relaxed and natural hair so try that. my other suggestion would be, after you shampoo her hair, condition it. use a wide tooth comb to seperate the curls, which will help with the detangle process.



My babygirl is white,black,and filipino. What products can I use to tame her curls and detangle her hair?

while I applaud your interest, mentioning your child's race does not tell us what type of hair she has. Both of my children are mixed, my daughter with white and my son with white and american indian. My son's hair is completely manageable, I just throw a little coconut oil on his scalp and call it a day. However, my daughter has the nappiest hair in the world, she she uses different products. Mainly a flat iron and some good grease :) Everyone, children included, has different hair. Do not use products on her hair that are harsh, because from the way you have worded your question, she doesn't have nappy hair, just curly, and you can comb through curls, but not naps! A little creme will do wonders, but you have to find something that worls with HER hair, not someone else's tri racial child.



BTW... do not EVER put baby oil in her hair. It contains an ingredient that dries out the cuticles and that is the last thing you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report