Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do i bleach my hair white? I have platinum blonde hair and was wondering thanks?

I have tryd bleaching it for two hours it did not work and using shimmer lights shampoo that did not work eather. it might be because i have realy thick hair.



How do i bleach my hair white? I have platinum blonde hair and was wondering thanks?

Do you want to look 100?



How do i bleach my hair white? I have platinum blonde hair and was wondering thanks?

deluxe pure white emulsion



How do i bleach my hair white? I have platinum blonde hair and was wondering thanks?

You have to get a toner to put on after you bleach.



http://www.funkyshop.com/dye.html



.



.



How do i bleach my hair white? I have platinum blonde hair and was wondering thanks?

Shimmer lights is meant for after colouring ie once a week to take out brassy tones..



I have a sneaky feeling you have stripped your hair of all pigmentation which explains why nothing is happening..



Stop with the bleach as your hair sounds seriously damaged ..



Go and super condition it (loads of conditioner on and wrap towel over head )



Leave your hair for at least a week otherwise it is going to fall out ..



Platinum is the lightest colour blonde you can have



I have thick hair and my colour took a bit longer to take but seriously two hours is overkill ..



Your hair sounds over proccessed .. leave it for a while to recover and visit a hairdresser in about four weeks re obtaining a white colour ..



It can be done but not yet as your hair sounds really damaged



How do i bleach my hair white? I have platinum blonde hair and was wondering thanks?

ARE YOU MAD??? you should NEVER, EVER bleach your hair to white, not unless you want it to break off or melt of course. pale yellow is the furthest ANYBODY should ever bleach to! platinum/white hair is achieved by bleaching to the pale yellow stage and then using toner. either use clairol creme toner 323d extra light platinum: http://www.clairolprofessional.com/dispe... or born blonde toner in 352 precious platinum: http://www.clairolprofessional.com/dispe...



How do i bleach my hair white? I have platinum blonde hair and was wondering thanks?

I don't know if it's the hair that's thick...



But if you insist on it, why not just go to a salon, anything you're doing can't be very good for your hair and you don't want to ruin it for good do you.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have the pale blonde color, so try using a toner. After a week from bleaching, use a toner from Color Charm called "Snow Lady" or (if your hair is really yellow) "Silver Lady". Whatever you do don't use this toner right after bleaching. Your scalp will burn!

    After bleaching toner, I love Jazzing hair color "icicle". It wouldn't burn/sting as Color Charm would, since it's a semi. The best part is that it'll condition the hair (less likely to break off). Just make sure you leave it on for 1 - 2 hrs or till it dries. I found out the white lasts longer this way. Also icicle is a light purple color so your hair may look lilac (palest purple) or silver for the first week. If you can't wait for that week to pass use a purple conditioner like "One N' Only Shiney Silver" and leave that on for 10 mins or till it dries. It'll tone out the purple.

    The best part of Jazzing hair color products is that you could also add 1 oz of water to get more product and tones down the purple (no lavender hair), but you'll need to let it set in your hair longer (3 hrs). I do this because it's more economical for me since I have lots of hair (4inch circumference of hair in a ponytail) and it's long.


    My tip for touch-ups... use wella wellite bleach kit. It gives you more bleach for your buck and has a great oil to protect hair from breaking. After washing the bleach out completely, use "Icicle" from Jazzing.

    For conditioner... I highly recommend you use "Ion Repair Solutions Hair Re-constructor". It'll fix all of the damages that bleaching and dying does to the hair. Use it twice/ three times a week for sever damages. You'll be shocked at how this miracle will save you from cutting off your hair.


    This is the easiest way to achieve white in one shot without ending up at a salon and wasting money. I've been dying my hair for over 14 yrs now, so I'm no noob when it comes to hair coloring. I gotta say I find keeping reds easier than white but it's worth it. I find the color so sophisticated. BTW, my natural hair color is dark ash brown. People never believe me when I tell them I achieve this white in just one day. Most folks will say this is impossible but they're usually people who rarely or never dye their hair or don't know the secret of shopping around for hair products.

    Best of luck with your white hair project.

    ReplyDelete

 
annual credit report