Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have white spots under my vaginal pubic hair along with what it seems to be a white rash on my inn

WHAT IS IT? I have been tested positive for herpes but I don't know what one so is this another break out or a rash? they itch but there are no bumps



I have white spots under my vaginal pubic hair along with what it seems to be a white rash on my inner thighs?

Herpes in the genital area is always called SYMPLEX 2. Most people get Symplex 1 sometime in thier life.. it manifests as a cold sore and is no big deal. as long as you dont have oral sex while experiancing an outbreak of symplex 1.



You should see a Doctor immediatly. This is not a condition that can be diagnosed in YA.



I have white spots under my vaginal pubic hair along with what it seems to be a white rash on my inner thighs?

It could be..go to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report