Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have some white hair on my head. now i am just 22. is there anything to stop them.?

i also want to change hair style and color whiich color is best for me. i have not too much fair skin.



I have some white hair on my head. now i am just 22. is there anything to stop them.?

I'm afraid you can't reverse graying. Dyes are the best way to go



I have some white hair on my head. now i am just 22. is there anything to stop them.?

well its part of life so you can dye it maybe a light brown look nice on you



I have some white hair on my head. now i am just 22. is there anything to stop them.?

It could be stress or heredity. If it's stress, then exercise, listen to music, or do something creative.



I have some white hair on my head. now i am just 22. is there anything to stop them.?

it's hereditary. they sell all kinds of vitamins for greying hair, but i'd save my money! i'd either let it go natural or pick up a box of haircolor at the drugstore. they make all kinds now for men and women. you can get color that isn't permanent and try those til you find what shade you like! and most of them are quite inexpensive!



I have some white hair on my head. now i am just 22. is there anything to stop them.?

there's nothing you can do to stop white hair from growing. they say white hair at a young age is a sign of intelligence anyway. so embrace it.



if you insist on hiding it -- stick with your natural hair color.



if you really want to change your hair color, then ask your hairstylist to sample your face/skin color with different hair colors to determine which is best for you.



ultimately, do what you need to do to make yourself happy and feel good about yourself, and increase your self-confidence. good luck.



I have some white hair on my head. now i am just 22. is there anything to stop them.?

as the other person said it is part of life.i have had some greys since i was 13.some people get it young .stress can cause it plus other things.you can colour your hair any color you want ,it can be fun.



I have some white hair on my head. now i am just 22. is there anything to stop them.?

yeah....stop worrying about it LOLOL



I have some white hair on my head. now i am just 22. is there anything to stop them.?

Dont worry about how fair your skin is not



People can get gray hair at any age. Some people go gray at a young age - as early as when they are in high school or college - whereas others may be in their 30s or 40s before they see that first gray hair. How early we get gray hair is determined by our genes. This means that most of us will start having gray hairs around the same age that our parents or grandparents first did.



Gray hair is more noticeable in people with darker hair because it stands out, but people with naturally lighter hair are just as likely to go gray. From the time a person notices a few gray hairs, it may take more than 10 years for all of that person's hair to turn gray.



SO IF YOU ARE CHANGING YOUR HAIR COLOR GO FOR SOMETHING LIGHT



if you are Caucasian use a permanent color (ammonia free) for less damage to your hair



*Revlon Ammonia-Free Permanent Haircolor, Level 3, Light ... 100% Gray coverage



*Herbatint Ammonia Free Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel From Italy. Herbatint provides permanent color in only one application, which can only be removed by growing the color out.



IF your African American you can use semi-permanent color the days you get a touch up to your hair



I have some white hair on my head. now i am just 22. is there anything to stop them.?

yep its part of life but if you don't fancy dying your hair check out the chemists for a hair product called Morgans pomade a natural way to restore your normal hair colour without the need to dye it or don't worry about it and let nature take its course



I have some white hair on my head. now i am just 22. is there anything to stop them.?

I have had white hairs since i was a pre-teen. when i like 12 i would get a patch white hair in my eyebrow every summer. it was wierd bc it would go away in the winter. there isn't anything u can do for it. They do make hair dye specifically for just gray hair. If your a male they have "Just for Men" it doesn't change the hair that is not grey. It leaves it looking normal and un-dyed. I am sure there is hair dye for women also that targets grey areas!



I have some white hair on my head. now i am just 22. is there anything to stop them.?

My husband and his friends say..."Just because there is snow on the roof, doesn't mean there's not a fire in the stove."



BTW...They all say, "Welcome to the club."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report