Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have REALLY dry and frizzy hair. I'm the only white girl at my school with an afro.Any sugges

I have the same problem. Different brands of hair products work differently on curly hair. I've spent a fortune and found that the best is PANTENE:



1. Wash with shampoo with conditioner. Rinse.



2. Apply conditioner. Comb through with a wide-tooth comb. Rinse LIGHTLY. (don't rinse it all out).



3. Once a week, apply a deep conditioner.



DON'T towel dry your hair. DON'T use a hairdryer. DON'T brush your hair.



Just put a towel over your hair and SQUEEZE the water out. Put a little Pantene Styling Gel for Curls on the palm of one hand, rub your hands together, and then run it through your hair. Bend over and run your fingers through your hair to get out any knots. Then Scrinch your hair gently (you'll feel the curls forming) Stand upright and shake your head to let the curls fall naturally.



LET YOUR HAIR AIR DRY. When it's almost dry, run your fingers through it again to loosen up your curls and to make it as full as you want it. Spray it with hairspray.



I know it sounds like a lot of work, but it really only takes a few minutes plus drying time.



If you don't have time to wash your hair in the morning, do it right after school so it has time to completely dry. You can't sleep with wet hair or you'll never get the frizz out of it the next day. Washing my hair in the morning works best for me. I only wash it every third day. On the days I don't wash my hair, I put a wide tooth comb under running water and comb it through my hair. Then I scrinch it a little and spray it.



You will have to experiment to get it right for you. Also, it's a good idea to invest in a good haircut, but be sure to ask for a stylist who specializes in curly hair.



BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR CURLS. ONCE YOU GET THE HANG OF THIS ROUTINE, YOUR HAIR WILL BE SO BEAUTIFUL THAT YOU'LL MAKE ALL YOUR FRIENDS JEALOUS!



I have REALLY dry and frizzy hair. I'm the only white girl at my school with an afro.Any suggestions?

You must use conditioner when showering. And a special cream which doesn't rinse to brush your hair.



I have REALLY dry and frizzy hair. I'm the only white girl at my school with an afro.Any suggestions?

MY WIFE SAYS TO USE OJON FROM Q.V.C. IT REALLY WORKS



I have REALLY dry and frizzy hair. I'm the only white girl at my school with an afro.Any suggestions?

really that is exacly how my hair is i am also the only white girl with a fro its like bammm its huge i even was told to go to a ethnic hair place.....try herbal ess. condtioner only rinse a little out not all!!! they brush your hair in the shower still do not take it out -- to get the nots out try infusium21 for dry hair it works great!! n e more ?s email me at freshman_at_sdhs@yahoo.com



I have REALLY dry and frizzy hair. I'm the only white girl at my school with an afro.Any suggestions?

once you love your hair eveyone else will.



try using shampoo and conditioner for ethnic hair.not drug store stuff - use professional stuff. mizani products work well on one of my clients with your hair. however she is 43 years old and has only recently started to love her hair. you have a head start. shampoo.rinse well.towel dry (do not rub) conditioner 5 min. rinse with cool water. get your roots don't worry about the ends. use thick wide tooth comb on wet/damp hair. apply pomade or wet wax or styling glaze/creme. do not touch it when dry. and as someone else said only shampoo every 3 days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report